Application info for Postgraduate
Instruction Before Applying
Please read carefully the instructions below before completing Online Application.
The applicant should have a copy of the advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or a Certificate of Equivalence provided by the relevant agency or Equivalent with at least two principal passes required by High Education Council (HEC).
The following documents are required:
- Certified copy of Bachelor Degree
- copy of national ID/Passport
- Transcripts of undergraduate studies
- Two colored passport photos
- Bank slip showing the payment of applicationand registration fees
- Hard copies also can be remitted to the Academic Registrar’s Office.
- The application form can also be picked up at PIASS reception, filled in and remitted to the Academic Registrar’s Office.