Center for Didactics and Research in Education (CEDRE):
Our vision is tobecome a reference university, fostering knowledge development and innovative research relevant to the society and inspired by Christian Ethics and values” and responding to the global challenge of improving educational quality, PIASS officially opened a “Center for Didactics and Research in Education (CEDRE) on 28 February 2018.
- Contributing to educational quality improvement in Rwanda and Sub-Saharan Africa through innovative research and didactics.
- Stimulating knowledge creation, diffusion and use through promotion of innovative research and pedagogy.
- Supporting schools and educational institutions in regard to educational quality improvement.
- Strengthening professional development for teachers and other educational stakeholders.
- Offering a platform for networking researchers, policy makers and practitioners in order to regularly reflect on quality improvement at all levels of education Activities
- Research in education.
- In-service training for teachers and other educational stakeholders.
- Support for pre-service teacher training at all levels of education.
- Establishment and support of professional learning communities within and between schools.
- Consultancy services in education.
- Conferences, seminars, workshops, symposia and other events in promoting reflection on educational quality.