The Protestant Institute of Arts and Social Sciences (PIASS) is glad to announce to all interested candidates who want to study the Master of Education in Quality Education Management in academic year 2023/2024 that the application process is open.
The application file comprises the following documents:
- A Notarized copy of Bachelor’s degree with at least a second-class lower division with 65% score or equivalent in education, teacher training or any other domain with postgraduate diploma in education (PGDE).
- Academic transcripts of the entire undergraduate program and PGDE (if applicable).
- Equivalence certification of degrees issued by Rwanda Higher Education council (HEC) for those who did their undergraduate studies abroad.
- A copy of the ID/passport.
- Two recent colored passport size photographs.
- A proof of payment of application fee 25,000 RWF, (not refundable).
· - A letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
· - A well-completed registration form.
The applicants are required to complete the application form and submit it together with the required application documents to the Registrar’s office in hard copies or by e-mail [email protected] [email protected] as one PDF document. The application form can either be picked up at PIASS reception or downloaded from PIASS website.
Attendance Mode: Full-time, Part-time
Program Duration: 24 Months (full-time); 30 months (part-time).
· - Application: 15.09 – 08.10.2023
· - Assessment of application files: 09-13.10.2023
· - Feedback to admitted students: 17.10.2023
· - Start of first semester: 30.10.2023
· - Registration fees: 50,000 RWF
· - Tuition fees: 1,950,000 RWF (for the whole program)
NB: PIASS will offer a half-scholarship (50% of tuition fees) to the first five (5) applicants and a quarter scholarship (25% of tuition fees) to the remaining candidates admitted to the program.
For any query or further information, please do not hesitate to contact the office of registrar via phone number: (+250) 785150811/ (+250) 788235566 or email us on [email protected], [email protected].
Done at Huye on 25th September, 2023
Mr. Aloys TWAGIRUMUKIZA
PIASS, Academic Registrar