PIASS/SU (Students Union of Protestant Institute of Arts and Social Sciences) is a non-profit organization, by the law no 20/2000 of July 26th
2000, relating to non - profit making organization.VISION:
Unity, Education, Knowledge and developmentMISSION:
- To bring together all the students of Protestant institute of arts and social sciences (PIASS).
- To contribute valuably in academic decisions.
- To support students’ activities in PIASS and the countries’ development in general.
- To help the students in solving the problems they encounter in their daily learning and life.
- To find cooperation with other students unions in Rwanda or outside particularly in Education.
- To make decisions that help these missions to be achieved without hindrance to security, development and pride of our university and country.
PIASS/SU is composed of 16 leaders who are elected by the general assembly for a period of one year renewable year. Their term, however, is renewable only once.
PIASS supports the initiatives of Students’ union and organizes the swearing ceremony every year.
- Guild President
- Vice Guild President
- General Secretary
- Minister of Gender
- Minister of Finance
- Minister of Social Affairs and Religious
- Minister of Culture and Sports
- Minister of Protocol
- Minister of security
- Minister of ICT
- Minister in charge of Clubs and Association
- Minister representative of international Students
- Minister of Audit
- Minister representative of Faculty of Theology
- Minister representative of Faculty of Development Studies
- Minister representative of Faculty of Education
Group photo after the swearing ceremony