Postgraduate Diploma of Education
The Postgraduate Diploma of Education aims to train graduates who wish to pursue a career in education. This training is necessitated by the fact that a large number of graduates join the teaching profession before they have received the necessary training which is required for one to be an effective secondary school teacher. The course will therefore help them improve their performance in the profession as educators.
Post-Graduate Diploma of Education has the following options:
- Didactics of Languages (Kinyarwanda, English, Swahili, French)
- Didactics of Sciences (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Didactics of Human Sciences (History, Geography)
- Didactics of Religious Education
- Didactics of ICT education
- Didactics of Business Studies (Economics)
Eligible candidates to the programme are the successful completers of Bachelor Degree Programme from a recognized university majoring in non teacher education (teaching at secondary education level).
The programme is taught within One academic year for full-time students.