RECRUITMENT OF AN ACADEMIC STAFF
OPTIONS : GEOGRAPHY (Masters)
- Vacancy Information
1.1 Presentation of the Position
1.1.1 Name of the position: Academic Permanent staff
1.1.2 Main assignment: Teaching and related activities assigned by the Institution/ Faculty
1.1.3 Rank of the position: Masters holder in Geography
- Terms of Reference and Profile
The permanent staff will have tasks of the following:
2.1.1 Teaching: S/He is expected to:
- To comply with all teaching activities: teaching, students guidance, evaluation
- To perform any other duties assigned by the Faculty or other superior levels.
2.1.2 Research: S/He is expected to:
- Conduct individual or in group a research project
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Faculty.
2.1.3 Service to Community: S/He is expected to:
- Conduct an action useful to the Institution or neighboring community
- Perform any other duties assigned by the superior authorities.
- Hold a Master’s degree in Geography from accredited university
- Teaching with at least three years experience in abovementioned specialization in secondary school. Teaching experience of Geography /History/Math (permanent position) in accredited HLIs constitute an added value.
- Documents to Submit:
- Application letter addressed to the Vice Chancellor
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae with three reference persons
- Copy of certified degree and the academic transcripts of the two last years of Bachelors and all transcripts of Masters and certified degree.
Done at Huye on October 30th 2018
Vice Chancellor of PIASS
Rev. Prof. Elisée MUSEMAKWELI