RECRUITMENT OF AN ACADEMIC STAFF AT PIASS
OPTIONS : LANGUAGES ( English- Kinyarwanda)
- Vacancy Information
1.1 Presentation of the Position
1.1.1 Name of the position: Academic Permanent staff
1.1.2 Main assignment: Teaching and related activities assigned by the Institution/ Faculty
1.1.3 Rank of the position: Masters holder in English with Bachelors in the combination;
English: minor, Kinyarwanda: major .
- Terms of Reference and Profile
The Academic staff will have the following tasks:
2.1.1 Teaching: S/He is expected to:
- To comply with all teaching activities: teaching students, guidance & conducting research
- To perform any other duties assigned by the Faculty or other superior levels.
2.1.2 Research: S/He is expected to:
- Conduct individual or in group a research project
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Faculty.
2.1.3 Service to Community: S/He is expected to:
- Conduct an action useful to the Institution or neighboring community
- Perform any other duties assigned by the superior authorities.
- Hold a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in accredited university in Languages: respectively in Kinyarwanda and English
- Teaching with at least three years experience in above mentioned specialization in secondary school. Teaching experience (permanent position) in accredited HLIs is an added value
- Having a good command of English and Kinyarwanda.
- Documents to Submit:
- Application letter addressed to the Vice Chancellor
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae with three reference persons
- Copy of certified degree and the academic transcripts of the two last years of Bachelors and all transcripts of Masters and certified degree.
- A copy of National Identity Card.
Done at Huye on January 12th, 2018
Rev. Prof. Dr Elisée MUSEMAKWELI
Vice Chancellor of PIASS
Download pdf document: RECRUITMENT OF AN ACADEMIC STAFF AT PIASS.pdf